Blake Lively’s Most Jaw Dropping Fashion Moments
Blake Lively In 30 Lovely Looks:
The American actress is very inspired right now. She is 30 years old this 25th of August. The general public discovers Blake Lively, American teenager, in 2005 in the movie Four girls and jeans . She is then 17 years old and displays a pretty face. After a few roles in the movies, it’s the Gossip Girl series , in which she plays Serena Van Der Woodsen that will make her famous.
Her private life is also part of her media coverage. After a brief adventure with Leonardo DiCaprio, Blake Lively meets Ryan Reynolds, another Hollywood star. They formalize in 2011, get married and have two children.
Blake Lively Natural, She Is Wow!
Superb and always elegant, the American actress never misses an opportunity to put on her 31. It has also been seen recently on the red carpet in New York in a yellow dress Oscar de la Renta. But today, leaving long dresses and stiletto heels, it’s a Blake Lively in a cap and t-shirt that users could admire on Instagram. And without makeup! His fans are rather conquered.
Why Blake Lively Is The Most Stylish Actress of The Moment:
Blake Lively has become a glamorous icon throughout her appearances. With her Hollywood beauty, tanned skin and tapered legs, she electrifies the red carpet around the world. This is one of the trends of the moment and it is surely to her that we owe it. Blake Lively can not live without her costumes, she twists galore. Fluo, pink, orange. All the colors go, but the thread remains the same: it’s tuxedo or nothing. It seems that the actress succumbed to her role as Paul Feig’s film The Shadow of Emily . In this thriller, his character also wears many costumes. One thing is certain, this masculine-feminine style fits him like a glove and should make emulators.
Blake Lively’s 10 Best Style Moments:
The American actress and fashionista, Blake Lively has managed to become one of the most prominent personalities in the show business during her almost 20 years in the entertainment industry. Other than being a remarkable actress, she is also a mother and a wife. Amongst her many strings of praises, fashion icon gets added.
Blake Lively is recognized as someone who does not work with a stylist, and that makes her a true fashion icon. She is the perfect image of a modern woman. The stunning figure. The long and silky hair. The stylish attire. The husband! (Ryan Reynolds) Who wouldn’t want to switch lives with Blake Lively?
Blake Lively’s iconic style goes way beyond the big screen. She hits just the right sartorial notes between being the girl next door and Hollywood celeb.
Let’s have a look at the actress’s chicest looks:
1. Blake Lively blew everyone away when she arrived at the Met Gala 2018 in a stunning, embellished maroon and gold Versace gown. To go with the ball gown, Lively wore a striking headpiece and carried a Judith Leiber clutch which had “Reynolds”written it, and the family’s initials as well. She looked like a high-fashion princess and made it to the best-dressed list.
2. During the New York event of the Variety’s Power of Woman, Lively wore an elegant bottle green, off-shoulder jumpsuit, styled with a classy blow dry. She definitely turned heads that day.
3. Throughout her pregnancies, Blake’s maternity style has been full on point.
4. The mother of two wore a classy, skin fit beaded dress by Zuhair Murad to the L.A. premiere of Savages in 2014. She looked extremely sexy.
5. The 31 year old captivated spectators at the 2014 Cannes Festival as she looked sleek and sophisticated in a burgundy Gucci dress with a thigh-high slit. She rocked a high-braided pony tail with dazzling statement earrings.
6. Everything about the look that Blake wore to the Michael Kors’ catwalk show 2016 is just perfect; the embellished dress, the shoulder robe and the casual up-do.
7. The actress went pant-less in a dramatic pair of boots and wore a comfy gray sweater. We are totally digging her look.
8. Blake looked extremely chic and classy as she wore an eye-catching Jason Wu satin wrap dress to attend a state dinner with her husband Ryan Reynolds in Washington.