10 Habits to start a healthy lifestyle
You lead to a healthy life based on three pillars like food, exercise and rest. Today we are going to propose 10 Habits to start a healthy lifestyle. Often there is an intention to lead a healthy life, but do not know where to start. By changing or acquiring the habits we suggest, you are achieved channeling a fairly healthy life. Only this must be made:
Also Read: 5 Tips to stay healthy
- Change your shopping list: key to start improving your diet.A good diet begins making a healthy purchase. Focus on fresh produce and avoid processed foods. Most foods should be fruits and vegetables, without forgetting the meat and fish.
- Learn to cook: the second step to start eating right.If you do not know how to cook, surely we finish eating precooked food or “anything” that we find in the refrigerator. Know how to cook saves calories and improves the taste of our shopping list.
- Drink water and limit consumption of soft drinks and alcoholic: we have discussed many times.One of the great scourges of the diet is the amount of calories we drink.The water should be the main drink and soft drinks, baked juices to take a timely manner during the week drinks. If we are able to assimilate this habit, we have a lot of cattle.
- Fruits and vegetables should not miss: we cannot go a single day without taking food from these groups.They are the ones us to provide much of the vitamins, minerals and fiber, essential nutrients for normal development of the organism.Try that any main meal has at least one food from each group.
- Exercise daily: one of the fundamental pillars for a healthy life.Here the main thing is to choose a sport that motivates you and you like to be able to do it daily. About 30 minutes of daily physical activity represent a huge boost to your health. And if one day you do not have time, do albeit 15 minutes of jogging or exercises at home: anything goes.
- Forget the sedentary lifestyle: climbing stairs, going to work or cycling not spend more than 30 minutes on the couch … are small gestures of everyday life that make us less sedentary and healthier. Avoid anything that is sitting around doing nothing and go outside to move.
- Reduce stress in your life: this is one of the most neglected aspects that are often not taken into account.Try to minimize your stress level, which usually occurs mostly at work.Too much stress leads to chronic fatigue and no longer be happy, it is very important if we have a salable life.
- Improve your sleep habits: a schedule of regular rest can help us a lot to recover from fatigue the day before.A good mattress, an optimal environment for rest and sleep 7 to 8 hours, finding our sleep schedule, will help you sleep better .Avoid lying or watching mobile TV, are stimuli that hinder sleep.
- Limit consumption of salt and sugar: both tend to be very present in the diet. WHO recently decreased there commendations sugar diet? This is very important to know the foods read the nutrition labeling and know what amounts of sugar and salt we eat daily. Excess sugar contributes to obesity and excess salt hypertensive feeding processes.
- Insert fiber in your diet: fiber is undoubtedly the most overlooked diet.It is very important to regulate the intestinal transit and to produce the feeling of satiety that will make us move on with no calories. The benefits of fiber will make the body work better. Foods like fruits and vegetables are rich in fiber, hence also its importance in the diet.
As you can see, some habits are easy to acquire, we just have to pay some attention. Others, however, require more effort and continuity. In general, start a healthy lifestyle requires changing eating habits, start to exercise and pay attention to a good rest. If you want, you can, you just have to start with point number one and continue until ten.
Keep visiting us for more informative blog posts and to submit free guest posts on prahub.com